Who is behind the blog?
Hi! I’m Rachel, welcome to my blog and thank you for sharing your time with me. I thought it would be nice to tell you ten interesting (well, for me at least) facts about me.
1. I am a very tall girl. Six feet two inches to be exact. No, I don’t play basketball and No, I don’t plan to.
2. I am a Clinical Laboratory Scientist by day and a want-to-do-everything-kinda girl by night. I work full-time and take part-time gigs – and still, want to do more!
3. I am a full-time skincare junkie, it’s my guilty pleasure. I splurge on moisturizers and creams. I don’t have good skin, to begin with, so I sought help from skincare products and that is where the obsession began.
4. I am a girl who is fond of arts and crafts. I recently enjoy modern calligraphy and doodling.
5. I prefer to spend my weekends at home, cozy up in front of the TV or do something crafty. Some might call me a home buddy but I prefer ”a lover of lazy weekends.”
6. I am a neat freak (not too much though) and I love to organize. I find joy when I see my stuff in order.
7. I have two beautiful dogs, Tinkerbell, the floppy-eared German Shepherd, and Mocha, a feisty little super mutt!
8. I love to explore food and find new places to eat, its one of my favorite things to do. I might be a food connoisseur by heart.
9. I am married to a man I adore! His name is Jason, and for years, he is still my best friend and forever will be my quirky confidant. I learn a lot about myself from him. He is a physician in training and hopes to be of service to the under-served areas one day. We love to do everything together – from playing video games, watching documentaries to taking road trips!
10. I want to see the world and experience different cultures. I’m taking this dream one step at a time.
What to expect here
Be a part of my journey in discovering new life strategies, tons of skincare finds and reviews, exploring great travels and learning more about the joys of being different.
Have a moment to browse through my blogs, and you’re all equipped with new ways of looking into things – from my perspective. I hope that you find the contents inspiring and that you may leave with either a fresh insight, newly learned skill and a new found love for being extra unique.
I hope to get to know more of you! and I can’t wait to hear your thoughts!